Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Someone commented that i am heavily tattooed !

because of my back and arm and its got me thinking when is someone actually classed as being heavily tattooed ??
    I would think if i was working out how much percentage of my body is tattooed im still well under the half way mark ๐Ÿ˜€

also what do you guys think of heavily tattooed woman ?
    i know that in most every day situations men are more expected when being heavily tattooed than a woman is , even my own in laws seem to think i might be a lesbian just because i have larger tattoos than average :rolleyes:

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

hahaha =]
    i think a heavily tattooed person is someone with a large tattoos or many tattoos consentrated at the same visable area.

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Hevily tattood to me would be having about 60% or more of your “visible” body tattood. I have 11 tattoos placed all about my body. My wife commented to me that I am starting to get too much. I keep thinking to myself, “HA! HA! I haven’t even gotten started yet!” lol

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i would have thought 60% also ๐Ÿ˜€

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Who’s heavily tattooed is really one of those personal opinion things Butterfly. I don’t think of myself as heavily tattooed, even though my right arm is 75% sleeved (going up to 100% when I get some cash), got one on my left arm, and a huge back piece. However, I get the “you’re a tattooed freak” thing all the time.

I just keep saying wait until I get apprenticed as a tattoo artist, then you’re going to see some real heavy tattooing.

As for tattoos on women….

Assuming they’re good, there’s nothing sexier than a woman with tattoos. It makes her seem more confident, and somehow more feminine to me. My best friend has a lower back piece, and I find myself staring at it every time she bends over in front of me. You put two gorgeous twin sisters together, one with ink, one without, I’m going to hit on the tattooed girl, and not because I think she’s easier, but because good ink is attractive.

On the other hand, if it’s shit ink, it makes you look like a piece of white trash, and that’s true for men and women.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex

I think that with tattoos it’s a bit of a Marmite ‘love it/hate it’ situation and that will influence people’s
    opinions.

When I watch the likes of LA Ink/London Ink, I think the girls look great because…as Knighthawk said…it’s good ink.

As for heavily tattooed…I’d agree on the visible parts being covered.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL @ KH seen an glimpse of what goes in your mind ๐Ÿ˜‰

i think even when i get my ankle to knee peacock tattoo i will still not be truly heavily tattooed . :rolleyes:

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    Butterfly_Kisses;47847 wrote:
    LOL @ KH seen an glimpse of what goes in your mind ๐Ÿ˜‰

Careful. Too direct a glimpse at that dark abyss has proven to blast the sanity of strong men and saintly women alike.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Injun
    Participant
    @injun
    KnightHawk;47850 wrote:
    Careful. Too direct a glimpse at that dark abyss has proven to blast the sanity of strong men and saintly women alike.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

LMAO!!!!! I strangely think I understand!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

im not even sure that you would know any saintly woman :rolleyes:

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    Butterfly_Kisses;47853 wrote:
    im not even sure that you would know any saintly woman :rolleyes:

Not once I’m done with them anyway, sugar.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

im a fat bastid with ink…. does that make me heavily tattood :p

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    Outlaw;47869 wrote:
    im a fat bastid with ink…. does that make me heavily tattood :p

Not in it self, but is probably makes you look scary ๐Ÿ˜€

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

possibly :rolleyes:
    you will have to come and flaunt your stuff and we will tell you LOL

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

If it good ink it just enhances the natural beauty of a person.

Hell if it is good ink it might take away attention from their ugliness – I told my wife my backpiece will actually improve my looks – as family and friends will be busy passing nasty comments about my ink and less about how I look. (lmao)

I would argue when you get iover 50% mark you are classed as heavily tattooed whether it is visible or not.

What suprised me was that I never realised how big I actually am until I started on this backpiece so I have gone into the ranks of

Fat inked and scary ๐Ÿ˜€

Take Care
    Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.