blk label1
    Participant
    @blk-label1

Hey everyone, im thinking of getting my first tattoo and i want one that goes across my chest and says:

“And there shall be no more pain, and no more death”

Just wondering what a good font would be for it, and any other advice would also be appreciated.

hops523
    Participant
    @hops523

Any type of script would look nice. Kind of depends if you want it to look fancy or bold, whenever you find a shop to go to, talk to an artist and they should have some good ideas.

From what I’ve heard a lot of artists would rather do the script/font themselves. I’m also looking to get my first tattoo, and it has letters in it. I brought the artist some fonts I kind of liked, and he told me he can keep the same concept but make it look a lot better.

MMilani
    Participant
    @mmilani

Hi

If your looking for something Unique definately don’t go with script its way over used in that area. If your looking for something that can be your own then here http://www.dafont.com

Cheers
    Marcus

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I cannot really advise on what font as that is personal taste.

What I will say is go big and well spaced – it will stop the tattoo from blurring beyond recognition with age.

If you are feeling brave 😉 the collar bones and across the top of the chest is a powerful place to have such a bold statement.

I am really looking forward to seeing it as I love those kind of tatts.

Good Luck

Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

I love seeing script across the collar bone, but thats got to sting there lol .
    I like fancy script , not overly keen on old english for that area .

blk label1
    Participant
    @blk-label1

Thanks for the tips guys. Right now the plan is to see my artist towards the end of July but I won’t be able to actually get it until december when I turn 18

sorrowlovesEmilie
    Participant
    @sorrowlovesemilie

Planning ahead I like that! plus if you still want it in december you wont regret getting it done! erm for my font I checked out walden fornt they have lots of different and very fancy fons you can try and details bout where they came from etc, to add more meaning to fonr choice.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Edwardian Script is a nice font, also vivaldi

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.