Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

aww puzzles . the tattooing itself was painful but inside my arms are amazingly soft ( and a chubby )
    i get a few stretch marks that you normally can not see , they have been there years and completely faded away and when she went over them slightly they swelled up and thats what really hurt .

however i did sit for 3 hours on my last session and i was watching the clock after 2 and a half hours had past
    if she had gone over the 3rd hour by a minute i think i would have started to cry LOL

had my session on friday and today the swellings gone right down 🙂

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

the soft skins tend to hurt more than other places. and right on the shoulder blades. and yes shading does hurt more than just outlines. the tattoo on the back of my neck i didn’t feel at all. the one on my back hurt only if a few places – left and right of my spine and shoulder blades. now the clovers on my side would be the most painful one i’ve had. especially the largest group because it’s right on my side where as the others are more on the abdomen area.

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

and also on the soft skins you have to be careful of blowouts – where the ink runs and fades into the surrounding skin

vala
    Participant
    @vala

tbh i never find it all painless or painfree! however the forearm wasn’t so bad. as for my most recent session which concentrated on the top part of my upper arm and onto the top of my shoulder that certainly tickled! especially around the collar bone. feeling the vibrations come right up my neck was a weird experience!
    i think on my next session its going to be the dreaded inside of the bicep but always remember….its a bit of pain/discomfort for a few hours…its a lifetime of pleasing ink!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

no blow outs here 🙂 just pain :confused:
    inside my arm has bruised

But :rolleyes:
    its true not much pain for a life time of nice ink

Tana
    ƸӜƷ

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex

I recently had a tat on my chest going a bit down the top of my arm.
    I found the chest was a bit nippy, more so as it edged towards my armpit.
    The collar bone was the worst for me:eek:

I think though, for me it was the length of time. First session was 2 1/2 hours and the last 45mins was agony. Every time the needle bit I was gritting my teeth and the longer the stops between each bit made it worse.

When I went back a month later for the last 1 1/2, I found that quite nippy as well. Not sure if it was because the surrounding skin had already been worked on?

Also took a bit of a whitey due to not having had enough food or drink beforehand!!!

It’s worth it in the end and as much as I was thinking ‘never again’, I was in the week later booking my next session for Sept. 🙂

MMilani
    Participant
    @mmilani

Pretty much i found any place were your hitting bone is going to hurt the most

Cheers
    Marccus

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

everyones pain threashold is different, a skinny person will go through a lot more pain than a well built person, having had no food that day will cause you to feel the pain quicker and make you feel like your going to pass out…..

anywhere over bone is going to hurt like a fecker 😉

just make sure you have a good meal with plenty of carbohydrates before you go for the tattoo and have a good sugar drink before hand and take a bottle of coke or similar with you if its a long sitting…. the body uses up its sugar content real quickly and you will require a sugar rush to prevent you going into pain shock

that being said, i went for an 8 and half hour sitting after travelling for 4 hours to get there without anything to eat, i did have a cup of tea about 6 hrs in though

richiex
    Participant
    @richiex
    Outlaw;44580 wrote:
    i went for an 8 and half hour sitting after travelling for 4 hours to get there without anything to eat, i did have a cup of tea about 6 hrs in though

😮 Man, I was at the end of my threshold after 2 1/2!!!! 😀

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

what did you have done that lng 😮 got pics ? 😉

Veracity
    Participant
    @veracity

Hi there,

I have 5 tattoos (right shoulder blade, left calf, both feet and right upper arm) the ones that hurt the most were my feet. I’ve found that anywhere ticklish or sensitve for you is gonna hurt, but tattoos are well worth the pain.
    I’ve also found that the more you get the more they hurt. Some people dis-agree though, and some people like the feeling of the tattoo. I can sit here and tell you that it doesn’t hurt, and that it’s just slightly irritating and uncomfortable, but you’ll have to see for yourself.
    A bit of pain is worth a lifetime of beautiful artwork!! 😀

Asp1re8o5
    Participant
    @asp1re8o5

This is really informative but still not too sure about getting tattoos any bigger than a size of a penny 😮

Veracity
    Participant
    @veracity

It doesn’t hurt… I mean really.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

It definite gets more painful the more tattoos you get and the older you get – now I am not sure if its because your body stops producing so many endorphins or what

Quote:
    its true not much pain for a life time of nice ink

So true!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

just got a case of the itch now , its healed really nice but i wanna rub myself against a tree like blue the bear

LOL :rolleyes:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.