pyaragaia
    @

Hi there,

Recently I wanted to try something daring and unusual, so I had my hand inked from the fingertip to the wrist.
    The design is simple, influenced by henna, geometric and tribal designs, only in black ink… but the quality is very poor.

The ink has not stayed in quite a few places and it looks unprofessional.

I do like the design, but because of the poor quality of the tattoo, I am dead keen to have it fixed up to make it something beautiful and artistic, something I am happy and proud to wear and show off in this .. conspicuous place.

Any ideas of how I should go about transforming this mistake into a masterpiece?

allupinsydeyou
    Participant
    @allupinsydeyou

yes.. you say you like the design, so stick with it, just have a REAL tattoo artist go over it and do it. i would personally have to say that tattooing the hand is rather difficult thing to get right because there are soo many moving areas on a persons hand that it is hard to get it to look good when the hand is flat, in a fist, or anywhere inbetween. you should have went to a very reputable artist for it from the start.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi as already said a pro artist is needed and the tattoo will need a rework.

Hands are rally tough on tattoos because of the amount of wear that they get so it will prob need regular touchups to keep it looking fresh.

If the ink fell out it looks like the artist did not go deep enough.

Was it the outside of the hand you had done?

If it was the inside of the palm that is seriously difficult to keep ink in and should have been warned bout that before starting.

Take Care
    Matthew

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Can you post any pictures?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.