SevOmega
    @

Alright I have been wanting a band around my arm forever now and saw one on a star wars picture (kinda geeky) but I like it alot and if anyone has any interest in helping me draw it out to scale I would really appreciate the help because Im not very artistic myself.

Quinlan-1.jpg

Its the yellow tattoo on his left arm that Im interested in. Any help would be great! Can they do tattoos in an almost gold color?

allupinsydeyou
    Participant
    @allupinsydeyou

yes they can do tattoos in almost a gold color, and take the picture to a shop and the artist there will draw you up something custom before he gets down to business on you. i dunno about any others in here, but i know when i do custom art/ drawings for people, they arnt free. i would never just draw something for someone i dont hold close to me and give it away free. every piece of work that comes from a artists hands is a little piece of them. just my opinion.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

normally when an artist draw you up a design you pay 20 £ or $ for their time and then it comes off the tattoo fee if you go through with getting the work done with them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.