-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

One last question guys, will stretching affect my tattoo’s shape?
    I mean after stretching and working out and runnign and swetting[xD] won’t my tattoo be damaged by any way?
    By simply stretching up and raising my hands, the skin stretches and ern.. could it cause to a deformation of the tattoo?

Holy.. I’m actually concerned about getting this one. Hehe
    The first oen was more like: Hey! I want a tattoo!.. a few days later I was having it done.
    Maybe thats just because it’s sort of a chest piece… but hey, millions of people got their chest tattooed and I have never heared of any kind of deformations of problems.

Any ideas, tomorrow is the big day. Lol

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

No you will be ok the tattoo will move with the skin which has a certain amount of ‘stretch’ like elastic as it has to breathe and move with the muscles.

The ink will bunch with skin movement but it is not perm as will relax back into the normal shape.

You don’t want to be doing any strenuous exercise for at least a week as the area needs heal time. No sauna or steam room either.

I know I am just some faceless text but I have clocked up close to a 1000 hours research time on tattooing as a serious academic study now and I have never come across deformed chest pieces through exercise.

The only time I heard of a tear was when some nutter was bouncing a serious heavy bench press way beyond the normal limits and twisted – breaking the scabs on his chest piece.

You will be fine! :p

Take Care
    Matthew

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

Thanks again Matt. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Ah yeah, I wasn talking about sports in general. Not the first or the second week, which, I’m pretty sure will be a full time rest for me.
    Don’t want anything to get screwed so I’ll try not to workout for at least 2/3 weeks.

imthenewcancer7
    Participant
    @imthenewcancer7
    MMilani;43302 wrote:
    if your having a 2 hour sitting and only 100 bucks, doesn’t sound like to good of a shop if you ask me. The shop i go to is amazing and there prices deserve to be that high. Well if they are a great shop then those are amazing prices. hmmm…. and by the looks of your tattoo in your profile, they aren’t. Some tough criticism but everybody needs it sometimes.

I myself have tattoos myself that aren’t done perticularly well.

Cheers
    Marcus

all the tattoo shops i have been to here in my town and up in Charllotte, NC never charged me by the hour but buy how much ink and work was involved into the tatt

imthenewcancer7
    Participant
    @imthenewcancer7
    -DMD-;43409 wrote:
    Thanks again Matt. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Ah yeah, I wasn talking about sports in general. Not the first or the second week, which, I’m pretty sure will be a full time rest for me.
    Don’t want anything to get screwed so I’ll try not to workout for at least 2/3 weeks.

my friend in the military just got a chest peice and he had to do his PT training and it messed it up by the healed up scabs ripping open…i would just say take it easy

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

Woah, now that actually scared me.
    How long after getting the chest piece he had his PT training?
    Anyway pretty sure PT training is just a “lil” harder than a person’s normal work out session. Lol.

BTW: do you have any pics of the tattoo? Didnt really understand what happened to it[poor English]. =

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

Thanks for your support guys, just got it done!!
    And I …. JUST FU**IN’ LOVE IT!!!
    Anyway theres a pic in my photo album.
    The photo looks like crap because of my camera, but you can see the tattoo. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I’m so darn happy right now. XD

Eh, anyway heres a pic. ๐Ÿ˜€
    p7120078600x800.th.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi it is looking good.
    To be honest I think the nipple piercing would have been more painful overall. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy the ink and looking forward to a better photo.

Take Care
    Matthew

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

And I am tooking for a better camera. Hehe
    Ah and this tattoo didn’t hurt at all, was pretty weird actually.
    The hand piece was more painful.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

looks neat , i thought it was going to be a lot bigger with all the talk about worrying etc

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    Butterfly_Kisses;43935 wrote:
    looks neat , i thought it was going to be a lot bigger with all the talk about worrying etc

Yeah, I was expecting 3-5″ at the least ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.