aidenchaos
    Participant
    @aidenchaos

okay so i’m getting my second tattoo in september and i want AidenKnives_top_26.jpg that bird going across my upper back but i just want the outline of the bird and then have it filled in with a picture but i’m not creative enough to think of something really awesome to put inside it. anyone have any ideas?

MMilani
    Participant
    @mmilani

Hi

First off i would recommend having the outline being thicker then normal outlines, so that it looks like a border for whats inside.

Inside you could possibly put some sort of a haunted or dark looking forest
    cw2001-chow.jpg

Any type of scenary i think would look really nice. The reason i think of a haunted forest is because of that picture you have looks dark/evil in a way I guess.

Cheers
    Marcus

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

i like the thicker outline idea. that is a very good point made there. the haunted forest idea would be ok if it’s your thing. i like the way the shading works into the crow itsellf in the original pic. maybe an overlay of a life quote with some tribal shading or something of the sort.

aidenchaos
    Participant
    @aidenchaos

yeh i deff want a thick outline and i like the forest idea but i kinda wanted somethnig bright but not girly haha

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

ok then ask yourself what is the meaning behind this tattoo for you. spin off of that

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

That is a lot of space you could have something in terms of a warrior angel

http://art.thehomeofjon.net/

You could go for a Judaic/Christian imagery – biblical scene (Cross, crucifiction, scripture pretty endless)

Family or inspiring motto, poetry, lyrics

Family portraits etc

The possibilities are endless you just have to decide what it is that inspires you as an individual

Take Care
    Matthew

imthenewcancer7
    Participant
    @imthenewcancer7
    MMilani;43353 wrote:
    Hi

First off i would recommend having the outline being thicker then normal outlines, so that it looks like a border for whats inside.

Inside you could possibly put some sort of a haunted or dark looking forest
    cw2001-chow.jpg

Any type of scenary i think would look really nice. The reason i think of a haunted forest is because of that picture you have looks dark/evil in a way I guess.

Cheers
    Marcus

damn he took my idea haha

nice suggestion

colossus
    Participant
    @colossus

crossed knives? eyes? mountains?

wak
    Participant
    @wak

I think the haunted forest idea (perfect picture too!) would be brilliant! All done in faded greywash with maybe a bit of green or blue like the photo – but misty and washed out… then the bold outline in very solid black would really make it a killer tat.

Good luck!

aidenchaos
    Participant
    @aidenchaos

thanks i figured out what i want. i’ll be sure to post a pic when i get it next month.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.