Magdalena Peach
    Participant
    @magdalena-peach

Hey guys and dolls, its great to see so many of my kind of peeps in one place on the web. I just started my clothing line, and am going to be a link whore every now and again. So, if you would, please go check out my first two shirt designs, and order if you feel so inclinded to do so, it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to let me know what you think as well. These are designs and concepts are underground and have not hit the mainstream yet. I would like to keep it that way for as long as I can. Enjoy them or hate em, either way thanks for checking them out. http://www.magdalenapeach.com

sorrowlovesEmilie
    Participant
    @sorrowlovesemilie

The bullet angel insn’t something id wear personally but I like the concept and I like the patterning and colours of the other design also. Good Work, unfortunately Im not in a position to buy anything as I’m saving up for my first tattoo.

Magdalena Peach
    Participant
    @magdalena-peach

Hey, thank you so much for checking it out. It is greatly appreciated. I know how expensive those tatts can be. I too am saving for some ink, however I am saving to finish a sleave and start a new piece. I will have some new designs up either later this week or next week. Please feel free to check them out and send me your input and/or pass the word on to your friends.
    Are you going big on your first tat or is it something small?

Otpuskayem
    Participant
    @otpuskayem

I like the designs, especially the Beetle however I would definitely want to see a picture of how the design translate onto the fabric before i buy the shirt. Perhaps put up pictures of the actual shirts once you have them made?

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

its nice that you shouted out that you are going to be a link whore…………. but remember that spamming also gets you banned 😉

this time you got away with it, but next time your link will be removed along with your membership. !!

Magdalena Peach
    Participant
    @magdalena-peach

Outlaw, I appologize for dropping my link, I assure you it won’t happen again, but you already know that. Thanks for the leniency.

Otpuskayem, I am in the process of scheduling a photo shoot with the actual products. My first run of the shirts will be finished late this week or early next week. Thank you very much for checking it out and giving me your opinion. It is greatly appreciated and valued.
    The bullet angel is going to be one of my next peices. I really like it. It turned out better than I thought it would. I am curious to see how it turns out in tattoo form.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.