Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess

Okay here’s what happened. I got my first tattoo. It looked like this when it was finished.
    DownloadedPicsNeededToBeSorted003.jpg
    While healing a lot of the color came off. The guy said it was normal, but yet my step sis (who got hers done the same day, just by a different guy) looked exactly like the same the whole time. This is what it looked like
    IMG_0964.jpg
    The outline was pretty much gone out of the one side, which seriously pissed me off. I go in to get my “free” touch up, and yeah…
    DownloadedPicsNeededToBeSorted003.jpg
    If you look closely around the right eye (which needs to be fixed) he shaded above it, why I don’t freakin know It’s hard to see in the pic, but shows up enough on my skin to bother me. Is there any way to make that black shading fade by goin over it more with the skin color? I’m not wanting to go back to the guy who originally did it. When I went in for the free touch up, he seemed somewhat rushed & some of the lines show it. I paid enough for this thing plus gave him a $60 tip, and you can’t really see the lines in the pic but in person they are noticeable. Is there a way for the black above the right eye to be kind of faded out by the skin color? Oh yeah and if I wanted to add red to the band of her skirt would it show through with the black behind it, or would it not look right?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hiya. The lining definately below average. I think some colour in her bodysuit would make it come to life a little more. I would re-line the whole tattoo, a little more shading in places, and yes this could be fixed up how you would like it.
    Some colour is generally lost during the healing process. We all use different varieties of inks too. Some are good. some bad. But yeah. The right artist can fix this for you no probs.
    Best of luck. Give us an update.:)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.