Aranelvanya
    Participant
    @aranelvanya

I’m contemplating covering my right thigh in a black and gray phoenix. I think it would flow with my current cherry blossoms.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a good site where I can get some visual reference?

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Why black and gray? Why not color? Don’t you think that the subject…a pheonix…would look much better in color than black and white? Women look awesome with color if it is done right. Are the cherry blossoms in color?

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

I went back and looked at your photo album at the cherry blossoms. Really nice, and it fits you well. My personal opinion is that it would look better in color, if you would add some light pastels to the flowers. But that is just me. I think women look better with color. It accentuates their natural beauty. The Pheonix could be pulled off in black and white, but it would have to be a real good picture.

Try going to dogpile search engine and type in the words IMAGES of PHEONIX and see what comes up. It usually works for me.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

That first one is awesome!!!

Rockysmom
    Participant
    @rockysmom

If you like black/grey I say go for it. Some people don’t like color, others do. It’s really just personal preference.

Rockysmom
    Participant
    @rockysmom

If you like black/grey I say go for it. I think it would be different and would match your black/grey blossoms nicely.

wak
    Participant
    @wak

To me – a phoenix is all about the long tail feathers… perhaps they could have some colour even in the rest of ti doesn’t?

david333
    Participant
    @david333

It’s cool and amazing … I like phoenix tattoo… I’m also felt it’s very powerful….

phoenix tattoo also very popular for tattoo world…

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

i have a phoenix posted in one of my albums that i want to get on my thigh. it’s in color but it wouldn’t take much for that to be changed to a black/grey shading. take a look and let me know what you think

Aranelvanya
    Participant
    @aranelvanya

Thank you so so much!
    Those are really really good.

Aranelvanya
    Participant
    @aranelvanya
    S.Neill;42357 wrote:
    I went back and looked at your photo album at the cherry blossoms. Really nice, and it fits you well. My personal opinion is that it would look better in color, if you would add some light pastels to the flowers. But that is just me. I think women look better with color. It accentuates their natural beauty. The Pheonix could be pulled off in black and white, but it would have to be a real good picture.

Try going to dogpile search engine and type in the words IMAGES of PHEONIX and see what comes up. It usually works for me.

I agree, color looks very very beautiful on women. I’m just not a very colorful person. I was semi torn at first when I went in to get my cherry blossoms and thought about doing them in red. But I realized if I did that at some point I would grow tired of the color, where black and gray work I have always always loved.

I think that the artist that did my cherry blossoms would do an amazing job on my phoenix as well. He tends to do the realistic artwork black and gray tattoos of nature beautifully. He’s got quite a few pictures of birds in his portfolio. You should check it out ๐Ÿ™‚
    http://www.robhopetattoos.com

My cherry blossoms have been finished since then! I’ve got a photo shoot booked so I’ll have some completed photos soon ๐Ÿ˜€

savagejon123
    Participant
    @savagejon123

Aranelvanya
    Participant
    @aranelvanya

Very cool!
    I love it in black and gray ๐Ÿ™‚

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

would look brill but i would get colour because your blossoms are .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.