timebomb0220
    @

ALRIGHT so heres what i wanna do, i wanna get a nice meaningful quote tattoo across the top of my back(quote from a song), the problem is i cant decide or think of any really good quotes. I really need help with the perfect quote.I Mainly listen to the Music Genre of “Hardcore” and id like to get a quote from a band of me genre

Some bands I love Consist of:
    Stick to your guns
    Life in your way
    august burns red
    my children my bride
    the acacia strain
    the devil wears prada

THOSE ARE JUST A FEW THO!

I have other friennds and some ideas of quotes but none of them are screaming at me or the are already being used by people i know.

Some examples are:

“this is more then a beat beneath my chest” stick to your guns-

“Upon my arrival i either learn to swim or drown” life in your way-

“Rest assured, that with a heart that’s pure, we’ll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us” Stick to your guns-

THOSE ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLES OF WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!

So basically im asking for ideas, im looking for some good quotes from that style of music preferably. BUT if you have other quotes that you think might interest me please dont hesitate to give them a try. please help tho! im running low on ideas and need quote ideas THANKS!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

My advice is will it still mean the same thing to you 30-50 years down the line.

If you have something that means a lot to you and always will then get it done. Don’t get it done because you simply think it is cool to have.

There are literally hundreds of quote sites that can be used – but if you know in general what you ant then make your own up – eitherway make sure it has a lot of significance to you.

I have always fancied getting ‘What does not kill me immediately, will eventually’ – my wife despairs at me as I have had this sort of sense of humour for the last 30+ years.

Take Care
    Matthew

JonXp
    Participant
    @jonxp

like Mathew said its got to be something your going to be happy with your whole life… chances are, you will eventually loose interest with the bands or the lyrics wont appeal to you down the line

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Tomorrow dawn will be alight with our burning bridges – Parkway Drive

shelbysimpreza
    Participant
    @shelbysimpreza

pick the lyrics that move you the most. I think anything mentioning the heart (like your first example) would make more sense on your chest. And lyrics that refer to no regrets/no looking back make sense on back. Just an opinion.
    I’m not much for script tattoos myself so I got the lyrics from a BloodSimple song translated into images.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.