beastx
    @

Hey every one, im new here and i would please like u guys to help me.
    Im trying to get my first tattoo (yes im a “virgin” ) but i dont know why i cant find any good lion tattoos , probably cause im looking in the wrong places. Actually im looking for a tribal leo tattoo so if anyone can help me or even like to talk about lion tattoos or have some ideas i would really appreciate it.
    tia 🙂

BowsButtons
    Participant
    @bowsbuttons

Why don’t you try looking for an artist who’s work you really like and getting him/her to do a custom design for you?

Lil Miss Lucifer
    Participant
    @lil-miss-lucifer

If you’re artistic you could always have a go at designing one yourself?? even with a rough drawing of the kinda thing you’re looking for an artist could design your tattoo around your pic?? xx:)

crystal_ds
    Participant
    @crystal_ds

i would find a good artist who specializes in tribal and have them design it. that way its custom and made just for you and your body! if you google ‘ tribal leo lion tattoo’ and click on the first site there is a pic of one, but i would go custom all the way.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

hi Tia,

try this link for design ideas
    http://www.deviantart.com/#order=9&q=tribal+lion

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Personally I had my Lion of Judah done from photo’s of live lions and the artist customised it for me.

I would be happy to send you the pics I have and if you cannot find a tribal lion you can get the artist to convert one of them into a tribal style for you.

Take Care
    Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.