lilrichieh
    Participant
    @lilrichieh

I am looking at getting my third tattoo, number 1 was a crappy text thing that i didnt really want but i got it becuase i wanted to find out how much tatto’s hurt.

The second tat i got i pondered over for a bout a year or so and ended up getting a guns and roses, cat von de style tat with a rose and some vine and some text on a banner.

My third tattoo i want to be something for me that means something to me, while tattoo (2) means alot to me and i got it becuase it holds a story i want to get another tattoo about one of the things that i really like and that is japan, the first few things that come to mind are Koi & Geisha but i dont think i want either of them i have been through alot in my life and would like a samuri warrior on my arm left top.

Tattos to me should be about something that relates to the person i dont knock people who get tats just becuase they want that design but i want something that when it is done i can explain the story behind it, when i was growing up i was really small and under my average height and that had put me in a position where i wad not liked by the others and became a victim of bullying and over time i got myself together and found a girl and had a baby and now have a great family and i want somehting that reflects that story in art form that i can have on my arm for the rest of my life.

The_Start_Of_Things_To_Come_by_deviantlookingzombie.jpg
    I saw this design on a website (DA) and thought that the red bands like u see on the jap flag look awesome. I think that is the kind of direction i want to go using that as a base for the design and building up on it maybe with some japaneese text that reads warrior or something like that.

Your ideas or input would be really good.
    Cheers
    Rich

BowsButtons
    Participant
    @bowsbuttons

I’ve kinda got an image in my head of, not a geisha but maybe a female warrior? with a samari sword and bad ass attitude. I like the red sun beam kinda thing going on in that image.

HMMM!

I’m gonna get drawing.
    Will post if I come up with something ok?

๐Ÿ™‚

lilrichieh
    Participant
    @lilrichieh
    Bows&Buttons;40932 wrote:
    I’ve kinda got an image in my head of, not a geisha but maybe a female warrior? with a samari sword and bad ass attitude. I like the red sun beam kinda thing going on in that image.

HMMM!

I’m gonna get drawing.
    Will post if I come up with something ok?

๐Ÿ™‚

Brilliant i would love to talk to you in more detail about some ideas, if you would like to contact me please do so rich@thehowellsnest.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.