panda
    @

I got a star tattoo a few months ago (It was my first) and thought it looked pretty cool until I saw my exact tattoo on 3 other people!! Got any ideas to make it more original?? :confused:

eighty4
    Participant
    @eighty4

Wow you only managed to see 3 people with a star tattoo ? They are so so common, it used to be anchors or mum tattoo’s then it was swallows on the hand, this generation its the star tattoo……cover up ?

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I love star tattoos and i have them from my elbow up my arm over my shoulder and down my chest, all different colours, big , small, medium, random, and i dont give a shit if they’re common!!! Who cares!!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i wouldnt let it bother me , looks nicely done .
    i have my sons name on my wrist in arabic 3 years ago ( my sons name is arabic )
    but recently people seem to be starting to want the same ….. it doesnt really bother me

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Think before you ink. If you wanted something original you should have thought a bit harder. As long as you’re happy with it though, it doesn’t matter how many other people have that same tattoo.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

First of all it looks like a nice star tattoo – well shaped and nice lines.

There are several things you coudl add to it such as;

Flames.
    Rainbow through the centre.
    Symbol in the middle.
    Floral effect.
    More stars.

These are just a few. My advice is actually leave it alone. As long as it is a good tattoo you should not worry so much.

Take Care
    Matthew

TanyaVee
    @

I think your star looks great! Before you modify it, I would suggest waiting until you think of something you truly love and can’t live without. Don’t just change it right now for the sake of it. You still might not like it. And don’t worry what other people think. There are millions of tattoos out there and not all of them are unique.

purplestar
    Participant
    @purplestar

My first tattoo was a star, allbiet self inked with a sewing needle and bottle of Indian ink. My biggest regret was covering it up several years later with another tatoo, which I then had covered again because I hated the cover up.

I miss my first tattoo. Your star is great as it is. Anchors and hearts are making return. My son is currently desining his own anchor tattoo.

Purplestar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.