@izarrasink

We’re getting there……Want to be open by 9th April:D

shop1-1.jpg

shop2.jpg

shop3-2.jpg

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Inside is to the left an art gallery which you cant see prop from the pics,(very large area) to the right will be all the tattoo flash etc, down the hallway to the left is my tattoo studio, on the right is the body piercing and tattoo studio, next down is the sterilization and clean room, then down the back is the office , photocopiers and scanners, computers etc.

Tical
    Participant
    @tical

Looks nice. I like the front desk, it reminds me of a tool box.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Thanks, the concept is red black white, floor will be red, the counter is awesome, has a display cabinet in it 2, it does look like a giant toolbox lol, i love it!!:D

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

here’s an update, getting there 🙂

sh1.jpg

sh2.jpg

oh and a little witch i did yesterday
    witchypoo.jpg

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

The shop looks like it’s coming along dude chick. You can really tell it’s a woman’s shop though–it’s one of the handful I’ve seen that aren’t predominantly black, red, and burnt colors. Also, it’s well lit. I freaking love that. Most of those I’ve seen, even if clean and professional, were dark like dungeons.

Also, sexy ass witch.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    KnightHawk;37845 wrote:
    The shop looks like it’s coming along dude chick. You can really tell it’s a woman’s shop though–it’s one of the handful I’ve seen that aren’t predominantly black, red, and burnt colors. Also, it’s well lit. I freaking love that. Most of those I’ve seen, even if clean and professional, were dark like dungeons.

Also, sexy ass witch.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Thanks KH, the lights arent even on in the pics, they’re just the skylights, i think its got like 8 double flourescent lights to lol, we’re aiming at a different look, also it will have an art gallery (paintings for sale)

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Great looking shop, i’m definitely going to have to come have a look one day! 🙂

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Looks great!!! Can’t wait to see it all set up!! And great witch!!

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

i’m doing all the signage at the moment (luckily for me im a qualified signwriter lol) so no big bills to pay there, i tell you what though, its all the little bits and pieces that add up…. im picking up some bright red couches tomorrow, cant wait to deck the place out.:D

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Its looking great , looking forward to seeing pics when its done and open .
    i like that they is privet areas . when i got my back done it was not very privet and i felt a bit like i was on show

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

yeah we wanted it to be private, theres, separate piercing room and separate tattoo room, im sure if my local bank manager wanted to come and get a tattoo on her arse she wouldnt want everyone watching lol. Most studios ive been in there’s been no privacy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.