rufresh
    Participant
    @rufresh

I GOT THESE TATTOOS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND THERE VERY SMALL I WANT SOME IDEAS ON ADDING SOMETHING TO THEM TO MAKE EM LOOK BIGGER

Image17.jpg

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

To be honest they dont look that small to me….. they definatly need a touch up though! it looks like maybe your name on your right arm? well get it redone and add a family crest or things your family holds dear to them….
    the cross looks like itll be kick ass once it is redone and with some new shading and life in it i dont think you need to add anything else.
    Let us know what you decide 😀
    have fun and remember……………
    *GETTING INKED IS THE LAST STEP IN A LONG PROCESS*

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

As kim has suggested a touch up will breathe new life into the tattoos.

There are several borders that you could have around the name.
    You could also have an animalistic tattoo wrapping around the letters’

Koi, dragon, birds
    Or if you like flames that too would work.

I perosnally would suggest drop shadowing behind them to flesh the piece out more and keep it simple.

As for the crucifix –

I tend to use this site as an example for religious tattoos – they have a wide example of pretty much everything;

http://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tattoos/index.php

You could add the following;

Some latin inscription

His followers kneeling at the cross with the two romans gambling over the cloak.

Mayeb add some clouds with the sun coming through or a dove . Yiou could even go for the lion and the lamb in clouds above it as well.

Take Care
    Matthew

rufresh
    Participant
    @rufresh

thank you for both ideas can u post the pictures here of ur thoughts for my name i also have other tattoos dat i need addin i got a big carpe diem tattoo on my arms also and death before dishonor on my chest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.