DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

….my first tat is on my ankle, it is a dragonfly, about 3 years after I got it, I had a flower added underneath it…which if I can figure out how to do it , I will add a pic of….anyways, the flower is fugly and looks like someone stepped on it with a big boot. I want to keep the dragonfly as it was my first one, and my best friend and I had them done together..and I am of course adding to the tattoo all the way up to my knee!!! I am adding three black and grey roses, with a tiny bit of color, and some butterflies as well…He is also going to touch up the dragonfly and try to thin out the lines a little, I’m pretty excited!! I will post pics as we progress…he figures two or three sittings… :):)

tattie.jpg

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

looking forward to seeing the finshed article

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Thanks me too….going to be a long two weeks though…I hate waiting!!!!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Sounds like a great tattoo you have in the making there.
    Are you doing a rework or a cover of the flower?

I know what you mean about waiting – I am one of these ppl who would prob sit there until i passed out with pain because I am really impatient in rl to get things done.
    Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Take Care
    Matthew

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh
    Sherav;35551 wrote:
    Hi

Sounds like a great tattoo you have in the making there.
    Are you doing a rework or a cover of the flower?

I know what you mean about waiting – I am one of these ppl who would prob sit there until i passed out with pain because I am really impatient in rl to get things done.
    Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Take Care
    Matthew

I think he will probably cover it…I am not totally sure yet..I am going in to talk to him more tomorrow and see what he has come up with…we are planning on putting a vine thru the flowers as well, so we may just end up working that over the flower…and we are halfway there with the wait now!!! 🙂

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Well, give us some pics when you got’em man. I can’t wait!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Me either…I went in yesterday to see if he had anything drawn up, but he said he wont get to it til Monday..so I will still see what he is up to before the day of he tattoo!! Will post with progress!!

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Ok…tomorrow is the day!! I will post pics after my appointment…apparently we are going big or going home….he loves to take my money…lol…we will see what he accomplishes in three hours… 🙂

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

pos tthe finished prduct up here donna…. its gonna look nice….

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Looking forward to seeing the finished product! I just had my ankles done yesterday and man do they hurt today! Thank GOD for Advil! :p

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh
    Chance666;36386 wrote:
    Looking forward to seeing the finished product! I just had my ankles done yesterday and man do they hurt today! Thank GOD for Advil! :p

LOL…no doubt, I told Jacque he better be holding me down so I don’t kick him when he does my ankle bone, cause I remember it fucking killiing the first time!!!

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Ok…here is two hours in…he has me booked for four more hours on April 3rd, so we are done for the tat convention!! I fucking LOVE it!!! I think he is going to black out the flower at the bottom under the dragonfly, cause I hate it…:D and of course still fix the dragonfly and finish all the rest of the shading, we haven’t decided about any color yet….maybe a bit in the roses…

roses and butterflies 2.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is looking sweet.
    He covered a lot of work in 2 hrs – that is a fast working artist.

I cannot wait to see the finished product.

Take Care
    Matthew

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Ya it will be nice to get the flower on the very bottom covered…and he is fast….he has a vision with the 3 D of the tat too apparently!! I can’t wait for it to be done either!!

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Ok…got the rest of it done…the only part left is the coverup of the squished flower, and tweaking up the old dragonfly…I love this tat…my favorite so far!!

new tat.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.