smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

Ok this guy I met on Sat, (who admitted is a bit of a cock) went to a tattooist on sat.
    I nearly went with him to check it out but was too busy. He said he went to one in Ealing Broadway and the Artist had done Angelina Jolie’s tats.

Could this be true or is the guy full of shit???
    He is getting one done next Friday, I am still bricking it and debating over it.
    He is getting a full colour one with shading for £250, on his arm and its a fair size. Is this a good price as well???

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

check the artists portfolio, if he has done work on a celebrity then there will be some photographic evidence in there for sure.. specially someone like her.

its hard to estimate prices without seing what the work involves. most shops up and down the country work on a average of about 60 quid an hour for session work here in the uk

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

If he is a decent artist and it is a fair size tattoo then £250 is not unreasonable at all.

I am always of the opinion if you walk in a place and they offer to do the tattoo for a ridiculously cheap price then should set alarm bells ringing – a decent artist knows their worth.

I have know in it average £50-£70 per hour or maybe a bit cheaper if you book a half/whole day on block bookings.

Besides Outlaw will be up on the current prices as he does tattooing.

Nothing to brick about – if I can take a tattoo anybody can! 😀

Once you get over the initial buzz shock just sit back and relax.

Good luck

Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.