FoxySoxy
    Participant
    @foxysoxy

i got a tattoo about 6 months ago on my wrist. didnt like it 🙁 on halloween i got it covered up, still dont like it. 😡 but it got infected, so i went to the doctors and got antibiotics. cleared up, no problem. Im tryin to find out if i can get it tattooed over again. for the last time i hope.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Let us see it and we may beable to help, if not we can’t

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

also… when you do post a picture, please try and get one that is as close and as detailed as possible…. its hard to make judgement on shitty pictures done with a cell phone. The better the picture then the better the advice will be.

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

Hmm… I am interested to see what the tattoo looks like in its current state. Please describe it in a bit more detail or post a picture! I’m sure you’ll be able to get some worthwhile advice from the people here. =]

FoxySoxy
    Participant
    @foxysoxy

hopefully this works, kinda new to this…
    i have two different pictures. it was pretty hard to get a good pic so i hope this helps.

in my opinion, it doesnt look like it had been infected, the pink is suppose to be there (a mistake many people make) it used to have a little bit of purple on the outside of the star but it came out during the infection.

FoxySoxy
    Participant
    @foxysoxy

ok, that didnt work, i tried putting the pictures on flickr but i guess im doin something wrong…ill work on it. my apologies

FoxySoxy
    Participant
    @foxysoxy

let me just try this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/foxysoxy1/3216075741/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/foxysoxy1/3216927356/in/photostream/

any suggestions for a cover up as well are welcome. im havin a little trouble

Kevincent
    Participant
    @kevincent

i dont know but good luck with it

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

It doesnt appear to be a very good tattoo, maybe get it lazerd

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.