smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

Just a thought? or is there no connection?

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

I do, but I’m trying to think of how many of my gay freinds have ink and really there aren’t that many. The leather guys of course all do as do the gay biker guys as well as piercinngs. PAs and nipple piercings are popular. I’ll bet the percentage of gay guys with tats is somewhere around 25%. Gay men can be incredibly conservative – it always amazes me.

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

Gay men conservative??? no way. not the ones I know anyways. all mental outrageous fabulous bastards.

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

Gay men conservative??? no way. not the ones I know anyways. all mental outrageous fabulous bastards.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I don’t think that it has anything to do with sexuality but more personal choice about whether we viw it as art or not.

I have an equal(ish) number of gay and straight friends but only around 25% of us all have tattoos.

Just my thoughts…

Although I suppose some may have tattoos to give a bold statement about their sexuality – but never really seen any.

Matthew

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Yes, I can’t think of 1 lesbo I know without inkwork. Gay men? I don’t know many gay men but the ones I do know tend to have little bits of ink here than there, as mentioned above I reckon it depends on the scene they are into.
    No connection

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.