smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I think the right tattoo on the right person enhances their sex appeal.
    What do you think?

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

As far as I’m concerned that is reason #2 for having a tattoo. Tattoos are hot.

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Depends on the tattoo, person, placement, etc…..

Personally I don’t and wouldn’t have tattoos to try and make myself look sexier (although I’m sure scrubmuncher will have something to say about that! :p) – unless it’s a subconscious thing that I’m doing without realising – I’ve just always been an art nut and I love and hate at the same time the sight of a blank canvas!

As for whether they DO make people sexier. It’s probably about 50/50. I see guys and girls with tattoos and think, wow they’re hot, when they would probably only be mediocre without. But then I might see a girl with some trashy blurry sailor tat on her arm wearing an evening dress, or a guy covered in thoughtless tribal, and think oh dear. Just my opinions, we all like different things.

Also, imo, time is a factor – I see some mint sleeves on 20-somethings that are crisp and fresh and bold, but you just know that in 30 years time when I see them in the pub after going fat and bald and never having had the work touched up, it won’t have quite the same sex appeal!

And not just what the tattoo is, but where it is, makes a difference to me – eg there are some designs that might look great on a girl’s neck but trashy on her arse, if you get my drift. And without wanting to be too politically incorrect… the ‘canvas’ the tattoo is on makes all the difference. A floral tattoo on the stomach of a 400lb female would not have quite the same effect as it would on a 100lb female for example!

Just one of those things. I wouldn’t call my tattoos sexy, I don’t really think my post-baby body is a particularly sexy commodity haha, but individually I do think they look good not looking at the canvas they’re on, however I know they’re not the best pieces of work ever pulled out, and I know that some, particularly the block of text on my lower back and the writing one I’m getting next week, will look shit in a few decades if I don’t sort them out, but I’m just following the ‘cross that bridge when I come to it’ approach right now!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Initially the person better be damn attractive before getting the tattoo… In other words… The person makes the tattoo, the tattoo does not make the person. Ink is an accent a person can choose to get… I’m definitely not ONLY attracted to people with ink…

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

NAH>>>>>>>>>>You’re either sexy or you’re not, tattoos arent gunna make ya sexy lol:rolleyes:

jessjayne
    Participant
    @jessjayne

I don’t think tattoos specifically make a person sexier.
    I believe that you have to look good to begin with. A lot of people see celebrities with tattoos they like and looks good on the celebrity and think in their head that it would look the same on them. When that is totally not true.

But then agan the tattoos can either be classy or trashy which can make or break a person also.

jsco14
    Participant
    @jsco14

i disagree maybe its just me but when im talking to a women with a tattoo doesnt even really matter what it is she is immediately more attracted to her. love women with tattoos
    thats my two cents

Best tattoos
    Participant
    @best-tattoos

The best thing is that if you tattoo yourself you not only look good but also sexy. You will attract lot of people and they will turn their face to you. So tattoo yourself and be fully loaded:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.