scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

the user ‘Hotfuzz’ just a little bit creapy/nuts/disillusioned, I’m sure it is me. His picture thing keeps hiiting my screen and I can’t help but wonder 😮

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Can you take a screenshot??

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

You’re the boss my dear, I’m sure you can access the wierdness of his pics.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Ooooh you mean his album in general…

Ya… uhm one word: Narcissistic

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

WOW, that PM has got you all intelligent and everything. Me likes intelligent D:D

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Well… which is it Scrubs, intelligent or attractive?

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher
    Demure;33602 wrote:
    Well… which is it Scrubs, intelligent or attractive?

Well I’d rather fuck you than have a conversation, or maybe both. Who knows, you never remember the sex so maybe you are doing something wrong in the bedroom, I’ll make an effort of if you do?

Demure
    Participant
    @demure
    scrubmuncher;33604 wrote:
    Well I’d rather fuck you than have a conversation, or maybe both. Who knows, you never remember the sex so maybe you are doing something wrong in the bedroom, I’ll make an effort of if you do?

Are you afraid to have a conversation with me because you know you will get owned? How do you know you want to fuck me? I could be ridiculously unattractive.. And it’s not ME who is doing anything wrong in the bedroom…. ….But I’ll not point fingers. You take my quote too literally. 😛 Effort is not required btw.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher
    Demure;33606 wrote:
    Are you afraid to have a conversation with me because you know you will get owned? How do you know you want to fuck me? I could be ridiculously unattractive.. And it’s not ME who is doing anything wrong in the bedroom…. ….But I’ll not point fingers. You take my quote too literally. 😛 Effort is not required btw.

1. I love to be owned, it tickles my best bits.
    2. I’ll fuck any old boot (I presume alot from convo), your tiny and mouthy, you’ll do!!
    3. I’ll be the judge of that, full report on completion of assignment.
    4. I’m aware of that and expected such a remark, maybe you do have other qualities bar your figure!
    5. We’re on then?

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Touche… I’ll leave your questions/my answers open-ended and oh so very vague. =)

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

………….:p………………..

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

Bwahahahahahahhaha

best thread reading upto now…… 😀

come on D… you cant leave it like that, this is number one rating on google search at the minute hahahahaha

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Alright then, buy me a Ford GT and I’ll think about it. =)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.