smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

Just I thought as I am thinking of getting my first and dont know where it will lead me.
    Wanted to see if people could post some great designs to insprire me

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

Just give us some ideas about what you might want. Like size, color or black and white, are you thinking anything content wise. This may sound crackers to you but my tattoos have to give me special powers – they have to be magical. My Buckeye butterfly protects me from my enemies while my salmon helps me swim smart and fast with purpose and also celebrates water with me. Silly, maybe, but I think that’s why we started tattooing our bodies to begin with. Do some brain storming with us – what magical powers do you require?

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

There are TONS of great designs all over the forum. Look through our tattoo albums to see stuff you might like.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I have a real nasty piece I’ve nipped up, am considering anyway(even though vowing not to have anymore ink for another 5 years or so). It will either be genius or a complete failure. This is the dilema.

Real life portrait of myself eating a cat. The complications doing this real life will be pretty mad if it goes wrong but the concept is cool.
    Any other style would be nothing special.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure
    scrubmuncher;33593 wrote:
    I have a real nasty piece I’ve nipped up, am considering anyway(even though vowing not to have anymore ink for another 5 years or so). It will either be genius or a complete failure. This is the dilema.

Real life portrait of myself eating a cat. The complications doing this real life will be pretty mad if it goes wrong but the concept is cool.
    Any other style would be nothing special.

LOLOLOLOL So fucking hilarious…

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher
    Demure;33596 wrote:
    LOLOLOLOL So fucking hilarious…

I have to try, we could do a ……………..ah no that wouldn’t work, your to much of a ……… oh why bother.:(

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

OK scrub have at it with the queen stuff but this by far the coolest set of tattoos I’ve ever seen.
    http://www.thesword.com/2008/04/logan-mccree-discusses-his-tats.html

He has more then you can see but I wasn’t sure if I could post a nude one of him. They even go up into his scalp.

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

yeh the guy looks cool but he has the body for it.

If I do get one its still gonna be the metatron cube to give me magical protection powers as well really.
    Impressed to see someone thinks like me.
    erm not quite ready for one of me eating a feline though, I am quite fond of cats and dogs but couldnt eat a whole one.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

That looks photoshopped all to hell.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.