Demure
    Participant
    @demure

In your opinion what are some of the most cliché ink designs someone can have done?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Without a doubt Love/Hate on the knuckles.

Matthew

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

I think if the image is meaningful to you it can’t be cliche’. It certainly isn’t your fault that a gazillion other people like the same image. I have a butterfly but it’s a Junonia coenia, aka the common buckeye. It’s a tallisman from my childhood and repersents among other things my acceptance of change and metamorphasis. Also the eyes on it’s wings are used to frighten anything that might be considering it for lunch. That’s definitely imagery that speaks to me. lol

Apes
    Participant
    @apes

They say the most tattooed thing is the Dolphin… I’ll try and remember the same of the book it was I got THAT from.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

it depends what counrty your from….

its a shame you can only click on one item to vote for, otherwise i would click star,butterfly & tribal

we all like to do custom stuff but its still upto the client no matter what they want :p

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

About 75% of tattooing is cliche, seems how it works. The lower abck for women is a sexy tattoo position, completely lost all that now and has the oposite effect, guys stay away from women with these now, lol, crazy. I suspect the same as the when every european guy without a creative brain cell in their body went out and got a mouri/moari token to suit what robbie williams was wearing. Tribal went crazy a few years ago and artists were making a quick fortune in an almost production line environment of tribal doodles that were representative of fuck all. stars right now seem to be the cliche of choice and will be something else in another year or 2.

My 2pnce.

Saint
    Participant
    @saint

Tribal by far is very cliche, everyone and their mother has one.

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

I’m not saying it’s cliche’ but I see an awful lot of crosses and crucifixes around town. I’ve often wondered if this is an expression of religion or something else. The wearers don’t act terribly Christian.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    scrubmuncher;33145 wrote:
    About 75% of tattooing is cliche, seems how it works. The lower abck for women is a sexy tattoo position, completely lost all that now and has the oposite effect, guys stay away from women with these now, lol, crazy. I suspect the same as the when every european guy without a creative brain cell in their body went out and got a mouri/moari token to suit what robbie williams was wearing. Tribal went crazy a few years ago and artists were making a quick fortune in an almost production line environment of tribal doodles that were representative of fuck all. stars right now seem to be the cliche of choice and will be something else in another year or 2.

My 2pnce.

LOL ive just had the whole top of my arm done in stars going over my shoulder onto my back and around the front left side of chest, hope im not cliche, ive always loved stars, my daughters name is Izarra which means star. Hmmmm i spose ive just joined the cliche crew lol hehehe who gives a fig:D

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    Izarrasink;33167 wrote:
    LOL ive just had the whole top of my arm done in stars going over my shoulder onto my back and around the front left side of chest,

come on then michelle show us the pictures emote_pray.gif

bwahahahaha 😀

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

cheeky:D they dont go too low, getting finished today and then i’ll post, hubby wanted to do a giant star around my nipple:o No frikken way lol, i said “who the fucks gunna see that?” “ME” was the reply, but stil NUP:D

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

so cliche :rolleyes:, What ya gunna get next a pair of converse and scrub them up before wearing them???:p
    Just mockin!!:D

have a good session, look forward to seeing them.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

mwahhahaha wank:D

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

lol, oooooooooooooooooo >is that a handbag I see about to be swung at my head<

😎

RideRedOrBeDead4
    Participant
    @rideredorbedead4

i think its roses

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.