tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

hay all. im relativley new to tattoos. ive got 2 already. they can be seen in my albums.
    im 17 years of age and am wondering how i would you about getting into the buisness of tattooing?
    would i need to pick up an apprenticship with someone or a reputable tattoo parlour?
    or is there another way around it?

ive been given the go ahead by the owner of a local tattoo shop near me to come in on saturdays and obseve how the proccess goes. im still at school but will be finished next year…

any tips i can do to learn faster?
    im sketching at home by the way to improve my line work…

any help will be greatly recieved….

regards,
    rob

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

If you have had an offer like that then go for it, offers like that are hard to come by.
    No quick way inunfotunately, if you are not a patient person then you’d best follow another career path, nothing happens fast.

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

it was pretty simple really. having both of my tattoos done by him and his son. i asked him if it was possible for me to come in and learn the ropes and he said no problem… ill think ill continue to learn under him and practise my sketching and what not at home. im starting to see an improvement now. fingers crossed for teh future….

maybe if anyone here is an artist if they could share there light on the subject and how they got to where they are today?
    thatg would be sweet.

bigbud
    Participant
    @bigbud

first of all you are only 17?
    what is he doing tattooing you its illeagal :confused:

tattman91
    Participant
    @tattman91

his choice if he wants to tattoo a 17 year old as far as im concerned. i did want the tattoo i was getting and my mum didnt mind me getting it done.
    there nice guys yet possibly a little shady. but alot of the tattooists here in my area are anyway…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.