JohnnyBoy855
    Participant
    @johnnyboy855

It was my first one I like it but not as much and its ini the way of other ideas I have that I want to go there. Its hebrew writing down my forearm. It’s about half in wide and like 7 to 8 inches long. Looks like a twizzler kinda little thicker. It’s all black in no shading. I am in process of finishing my koi sleeve and I was wondering if my artist could cover it up with something to where it wont show. Is it possile u think?

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

first off welcome to the forum,
    with the sound of what you have it may be a slightly more difficult piece to hide than you might immagine, it would have been better to post a picture for people to see, its kind of like saying on the telephone to a friend i got this blue car do you like the shade of it…..
    sometimes its better to get a couple of hits with laser to lighten it down before it can be covered, it sounds like you have an artist working on you allready, so why not ask him/her they will be able to give better advice, they know their capabilities.

just my 2 pennies worth

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Again welcome to the forum. Did you have any idea what you wanted to cover it up with? And yes we need pictures.

Example #2: I got a new pair of boots. They are brown, they have stitching that’s black, but no laces. What do you think about them? Should I have gotten a pair with laces instead?

Har har…

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

the link does not work ….

JohnnyBoy855
    Participant
    @johnnyboy855
    JohnnyBoy855
    Participant
    @johnnyboy855

THIS ONE IS DEF RIGHT I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE FAILED POSTS. ITS THE ONLY HEBREW ONE ON THERE. THANKS!!!!

http://www.thetattooforum.com/my-tats-t9831.html

cured
    Participant
    @cured

Dosen’t work lol

EDIT: OoPS yyes it does

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

What do you want to cover it with and why do you want to cover it?

cured
    Participant
    @cured

I think he wants the koi fish instead and his other tattoo’s are in the way. well thats what i got in my head for some reason.. lol

lets hope im right

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Oh… I thought he was starting that on his other arm… I think it can be covered if he’s getting a mural. The Hebrew isn’t that dark.

JohnnyBoy855
    Participant
    @johnnyboy855

Yea your right cured. I want a koi sleeve and thats going to be in the way. It was my first one and I like it in all, but I have bigger ideas for my arm in terms of a sleeve thats why I was asking if it is possible to get it covered up.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Well I think that is one beautiful tattoo and shouldnt be covered up…

I admit a weakness for hebrew tattoos because they show a really beautiful scriptic text.

Looking at the size and darkness to get a coy over it you might need to get it lightened. I am not an artist but it seems very dense colouring.

Hope you keep the orig 😉

Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

it is possible to go cover but it would still take some jiggery pokery even with the right design, it aint an easy one to hide at all, and to be honnest i wouldnt even attempt it… i would suggest a couple if hits with laser to lighten it down before attempting to cover it, that way your choice of artwork will be endless.

i would say that without laser treatment first, then i would advise choosing your artist carefully, making sue they are well versed with coverup work, and check their portfolio before deciding which artist to use

good luck with it and let us know what you decide

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

The only reason I don’t advise laser treatment is because of the immense pain. You could make your sleeve more eclectic and add more worldly things into it and by doing so, keeping your Hebrew text.

Why not just keep the Hebrew and put the coy on the other arm?? You have two arms!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.