buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

hey ladies & gents

just wanted an imput from around the world on a question.
    im from Australia and if i was to open up a tattoo studio here i would have to be in a bike club or be heavily armed just incase a bike club wanted to take over, so my question is:

Can anyone where your from open up there own tattoo studio or do bike clubs play a big part in it?

cheer

buzzz

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

MCC’s are involved a lot in some studios but its not a requirement.

i know a few shops who are not affiliated atall.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Hmm I think there are a few in my town that aren’t affiliated with any Motorcycle Charter but then again in the area of FL i live in I do not see them as much as I did in the more rural areas of fl i used to live in.

Wow thats crazy tho kiddo… having to either let the MC in or blow them away if they tried to forcefully come in… wow wild dude. You should come to the states… probably a lot easier to open one without having that worry… then again maybe not but i seriously think its not as bad.

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

hey mate’s

really hard finding the ones that arnt involved isnt it. around my town if you not in a club or an associate they try to shut you down.

i also heard that (whether its crap)that you cant even practice at home, because your taking there business off them…how else are you supossed to learn if no-one will apprentice you?
    you can do pig skins all you want its not the real thing..

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Bike clubs have nothing to do with U.S. tattoo shops.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Far out what a bunch of tossers, no bike clubs in my little town gunna shut me down lol:)

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    buzz;31598 wrote:
    hey mate’s

really hard finding the ones that arnt involved isnt it. around my town if you not in a club or an associate they try to shut you down.

i also heard that (whether its crap)that you cant even practice at home, because your taking there business off them…how else are you supossed to learn if no-one will apprentice you?
    you can do pig skins all you want its not the real thing..

I am self taught, i spent 5 years doing a signwriting apprenticeship and wasnt about to go and do another one lol, i have very good tattoo artist friends who have helped me along the way and a patient husband who was my practice skin.:D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.