DARKSIDE INKS
    @

iv e came to notice more recntly that alot of folks are ripping off alot off existing art and passing it off as there own ???

serioously is this the sad state of affairs that folks not all but a few have no talent and have to yoink other folks art . may i say art that folks my self included have spent many hours working on and perfecting and spending hard time out off our lifes to create and sme random monkey comes along and says without even a could i please . im having this !!! wtf??

its nt rte and i for one am getting ratehr sik off it .. i put my art on here to show the world my skills tallent and what i can do hopefully i get a few wikked pic man or i like ur style can u create sme stuff for me comments nt to have my art ripped off .

SO FRM THIS POINT ON IM TAKEING MY ART OFF THIS SITE AND WATER MARKING ALL MY creatons SO F**KING MONKEYS CANT STEAL MY stuff !!!!

thast spungy gray matter………. YOUR OWN BRAINS !!!!! DO YOUR OWN WORK !!!!! LIKE WE ALL HAVE TO ITS UNFAIR AND DAMM CRAPY THAT WE HAVE SPENT TIME AND EFFORT AND THEY STEAL IT .

YOU TALLENTLESS *********!!!!

GET A GRIP

YOURS FAITHFULLY DARKSIDE INKS ….(a rather peeved:mad: off artist sik of plagerising children )

any one else had this problem ??? any one acctualy find a way past it ?? other than hunting them down and poking them in the eye wth your paint brush??lol

if so your help and addvise would be much helpfull :>

Saint
    Participant
    @saint

That really is quite sad, these people obviously have no talent or pride in there own work so have to steal from hardworking guys such as urself. I know I can’t draw and I’m sticking to that lol Sorry I can’t help on stopping these Fuckers.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

That really does suck!!!! I wont post my artwork for that particular reason, gotta remember anyone can see it and anyone can steal it.:mad:

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

Thats really wrong maybe you could watermark your name across it and that would maybe stop them. I know its doesnt help but it just shows how good your artwork is if someone else wants it so bad!!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

there are plenty of free watermarking tools available if you want to use them.

The fact is though that if you post your art on the net then people will get it and use it one way or another.

it works the same all over the web. i run some other sites which i regularly find the images on there are being used by people on ebay !!! they dont even bother to copy the images they link straight to them

DARKSIDE INKS
    @

hey guys thnx for the support on said issuse i just find it sad …… and rather pathetic but in some strange way as peaple have said its a complament realy if sme one wants to steal my art it must mean ( nt blowing my own horn) its good . seee i dnt see my art as being that good i allways see flaws inmy work and allways see a beeter way off going about it after ive dne it yknw i would have done it a diffrnet way kinda thing but my ladie kezxx and other say my work is realy good . so i take my gfs and close freinds word and others i dnt even knw over any critism any day . but he fact is im gnna find a wikked water mark and plaster it all over all my art taht i publish on the net .

thnx to u all for the support and help on this uguys rok and hope i can be off help wth any situation u have or just general help in any asspect of inking and desgn :>

merry crimbo guys and gals hapy holsdays and many good returns to u all :>

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

dude if u put yr stuff on here people are eventually goin to rip it off, u might get alot of randoms coming in and swipping pic’s

i agree with ya but its very lame and untalented!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

the only way to keep your ideas yourown is never to sxhare them with anyone else. if someone can see them theycan copy them

Another way of looking at it is that people may be inspired by your drawings ??? possibly instead of ripping them off they may be taking them to another level

it all depends on your view of the world i guess. i like to try and see the good in people even when thereis not a lot to be looking at.

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack
    turbosatan;31467 wrote:
    there are plenty of free watermarking tools available if you want to use them.

The fact is though that if you post your art on the net then people will get it and use it one way or another.

it works the same all over the web. i run some other sites which i regularly find the images on there are being used by people on ebay !!! they dont even bother to copy the images they link straight to them

Had the problem of people hot linking to images on a site I used to co run,stealing bandwidth as well as images it was mainly French visitors that used to do it so got round it by renameing and then reposting a image or picture with the words “this image has been stolen from (name of web site) –yea I had to repost the original image back with a different name but it soon stopped them claiming the work as their own (or we at least started getting the credit for the images)

Charlie888
    Participant
    @charlie888

Good point but surely its just a fact of life,surely the same with anything someone can rip-off for for nothing.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

yes plagiarism is a fact of life. thats why i dont try and fight against it anymore.

its gonna happen so deal wuith it from my point of view.

if you dont want your designs out there in the public domain then dont put them there.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

yes it is possible to watermark your work but with the amount of software that people have on their computers nowadays, it is so easy to remove what you place on there..

the best way is to only place pictures of tattoos you have done and dont place any line drawings in your albums/galleries, or if you do then only place a small image of it so they need to contact you if they want a larger copy, if the image you post is small and they rip it off the site, it will become pixelated and of no use to them..

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Its just a sad fact – and watermarking doesn’t really help as it is fairly simple to remove.

I create one-of-a-kind art jewelry – and its always a trade-off between posting my work and trying to get more exposure/sales for myself vs other ‘artists’ copying my ideas. So its the same for any art form.

I don’t mind other people using my work for inspiration and taking it further in thier own way or style – but blatant and exact copying really annoys me. Especially if they try and pass it off as their own idea/creativity – that really sucks.

But it is something I think we have to live with and get over – as its going to happen, like it or not! 😡

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.