eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

confusedwhat tattoos do u prefer coloured or black & gray, do u think it’s harder to create coloured masterpiece or black&gray….. what are your viewes:confused:

Terg
    Participant
    @terg

My fav style is black and grey done nicely well. No matter what a tattoo needs to be done very well to really show out as art but I think mediocre color tattoos don’t look nearly as bad as mediocre black and grey.

But black and grey is my favorite, its personal thing though. Like cake or pie.

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Yup, what he said…personal preferences. I am partial to color myself! 🙂

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

As above guess I’m old school so it would be colour for me it depends on the artist, some are better at black/ grey and some are better at colour either way there’s some very talented people out there that have mastered the art 🙂

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I love colour, i mix my own to get different effects, but in saying that i also like b&g, depends on the style of the tattoo really.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

on myself i prefare colour… bright is beutiful….. but as an artist i prefare doing b/g work

Saint
    Participant
    @saint

My left arm is full of black and grey work and I might extend the whole sleeve to black and grey at the moment thats my fave type.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

i like color… lots and lots of color…

my boyfriend did something that i have seen others do and thought it was a good idea.

he took one side of his body and is doing all color and the other side is black and gray. its a nice way to do it if ya just cant make up your mind.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.