AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

yes i love it mine is too… i sit way in the back away from everyone. have a window behind me so no one can ever try to sneak up on me 😀 its nice… i listen to my music and go into me own lil world. employees have a hard time remembering that im here cuz im so hidden and quiet. what is your call center about? like do you sell products or make reservations or what? what do you do???

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

u ever see the commercials from jon sherer hes known as the video professor….sells cd’s to learn the computer…. yea i work for him when u call in and order i work in sales

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

oooohhh yeeeaaaa that guy. My dad and I were actually talking about him the other day. Sweet job dude. Ya been there long?

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

3 months almost

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

nice… will you start to get benefits soon or do they not offer that?

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

im already reciving benefits medical dental and vision

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

good deal dude.. those are great to have for sure… id get em but i cant afford to have them take the money from my chx

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

well i aint gonna try to sell em to u lol gotta cut it short today the warehouse is in need of help and i was volunteered to go to the warehouse and help with returns ….so until we talk again ttyl lol

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

lol lol ok dude have a good day at work and i will see you around soon

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.