AdamBomb
    Participant
    @adambomb

Hey Guys, Brand Spankin’ new here! I am going for my first ink session this coming friday.

I’m pretty much set on the idea of a sprocket.

Reason being I have ridden/raced quads since I was about ten years old. Ever since then it has played a huge role in my life. Recently in the last year I have taken up mountain biking, and I will probably be doing that for many years to come. Both Machines have sprockets, which are vital to their operation.

I was thinking about getting it on the back of my arm above my elbow about 3″ in size. I would like the word, “Ride” written on the sprocket.

What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? Here’s the picture I’m basing it off of.

renthal-front.jpg

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

Aww! You’re losing your tattoo virginity, and I’m totally excited about it. ;] Have a friend snap some pictures during the session, maybe? It’s eye candy for your photo album, bro, just sayin’. n_n

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

I have a friend who has a sprocket tattoo and it came out pretty decent. He and I are both heavily into doing triathlons, hence the idea of a bicycle chainring. The only advice would be to have a reputable artist do it, since you want the nice clean circular lines and I’ve heard these are the hardest to do.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

welcome-3.gif

Hey hey hey hey!!

Welcome to it brah and congrats on the upcomin’ loss of virginity

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.