Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

I don’t know why but when I see stuff like this I feel the need to say something about it, rude maybe….but oh well. Look at this nasty stuff. And what’s sad about it, is she (the artist) actually thinks it’s good….

yuck1.jpg
    yuck10.jpg

yuck3.jpg
    yuck4.jpg

Am I being surly and grumpy? Probably. But I feel it’s my duty to save the world from badly done tattoos. That shit breaks my heart. But maybe I should stop being so judgmental of others’ tattoos. I mean they say as long as you like it right? So I guess if those people like it that’s all that matters huh? I just don’t see how anyone could wear that proudly….
    This is the link to that girl’s myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=6772447, and I feel the NEED to message her and say STOP FUCKING UP PEOPLES SKIN. But I refrain….

dgifford
    Participant
    @dgifford

GOOD HELL SHE NEADS TO GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!Sum of the tats she did my 12year old sun can do better,,
    that is truly sad that she “stabs people with ink” that and her is fu%$ up!:mad::(

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

the guitar is the worst one i think

that really is atrocious

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Ahh hahaha thats bad dude… poor girl need not quit her day job if she hasn’t already.

YApukey.gif

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

oh dear…very ugly, shouldnt be tattooing 😡

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Very funny! I just love the chickenpox look……where is her studio so I can book an appointment please? 😮

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

LMAO, well I believe that you can book an apointment in her living room, right next to the sepsis, and staph infection patients…lol!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Wtf Mate?! There’s gotta be a reasonable explanation for why those are so bad…

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Unfortunately, it ends up giving good artists and tattooing in general a bad reputation with the uneducated public. And it just reinforces the saying that “you get what you pay for.” I’ve had people look at mine and wonder how I can spend hundreds of dollars on a certain tattoo. They’ll usually say something like, “I’ve got this small tattoo here (shows me) and it only cost me 40 bucks.” I think, uhh, yeah dude and it looks like it. Of course being the polite and respectful person that I am, I just smile and say, “Nice design, I guess you got a bargain!”

At least crappy tattoos serve one purpose…they are a good example of a bad example. 😀

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh
    lady_baglady;30270 wrote:
    lmao, well i believe that you can book an apointment in her living room, right next to the sepsis, and staph infection patients…lol!

bahahahahaaaa

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

It makes me so glad I waited 10yrs to find the right artist I would have been gutted if ANY of those had been my first 😮

Hunni Bunni
    Participant
    @hunni-bunni

ive just checked out her profile!!!

she seems like some immature, emo, rock skank munchkin, who thinks the whole tattoo industry is a joke!!!

its people like her with very, very little experience and thinks it gives her “cool factor” that give inking such a bad name!!!

ARGH!!! kezzy is very angry at the moment!!! 😡

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Hunni Bunni 30638 wrote:

ive just checked out her profile!!!

she seems like some immature, emo, rock skank munchkin, who thinks the whole tattoo industry is a joke!!!

its people like her with very, very little experience and thinks it gives her “cool factor” that give inking such a bad name!!!

ARGH!!! kezzy is very angry at the moment!!! 😡

AHHAHAHA @ Munchkin BAHAHAHA yea i looked at it too and i was thrown off at her confidence. If my boyfriend saw that leatherface (his a huge leatherface fan) he would go after her on myspace BAD!!

An inkslinger
    @

see its folks like that ….. thast should be dragged kiking and screaming out to the kerb and kiked in the head then given the pointers on to y there VERY VERY BAD !!!!!

THEN ……………… ETEHR shown how to do it rte or have all there equipment taken frm them and givin the reason y they should never tattoo ….(you shit)

VERY EMO ON MY BOOKS??????? ANY ONE THINK THAT ???

THE PAGE SCREAMS MUMY AND DADY BOUGHT ME MY GUNS( PMSL hat e peaple who call irons guns ) FOR CRIMBO OHHH ILL TATTOO ALL MY LIL BAND FREINDS THERE COOL IM SO COOL I TATTOO FRM MY LIVING ROOM i realy hate we emo fuks (excuse the lanuge ) like that . sorry to say i hope she does a bad tattoo and it comes back to haunt her :> carma …….

the guitar was a joke rte???? it drawin on by pen ???

a monkey wth a stik could be taught how to do better lines blind follded in the dark lol :mad::mad::confused: they actualy let her ink them ???? sme people .. ???:confused:

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

on her site she was talking about that guitar… she said it took her 4 hours to do or something like that.

😮 that’s kinda a long time for a tat like that right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.