aussiejim
    Participant
    @aussiejim

Hey im new
    Just would love some advice or suggestions – i have been inspired by a campaign i worked on to get an Aztec tattoo
    Check out the little vid : http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=l8K7j2LOJIM

We used pretty much all aztec tats they look sick

Would it be wrong if im not South american/an aztec ??? haha

Check out the vid can you see the sun / snake??

Thanks – please comment back and let me know if you like the vid too

regards
    jim:)

aussiejim
    Participant
    @aussiejim

Hi again..

So nobody knows anything about Aztec tats??? Any advice – whatsoever????

Nobody loves me

🙁

AKing2713
    Participant
    @aking2713

Hahaha I LOVE the vid m8. Awesome work! Never thought to do that just to mess with some people :p .

Anyway about your question, go for it man. You shouldn’t let race come between the tattoo you want. Hell, you see the whitest kids in America with “tribal” armbands why can’t you have an aztec tattoo. If you like it then I say ya get it. I would anyway because it would be more than just a tattoo; it would symbolize the work you put into the video and the fun time you had doing it.

My 2 cents 🙂

Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

Many takes ethnographic and tribe tattoos, just cause they love the look. I think there is nothing wrong about, it’s ok to have tribe tattoo even if u doesn’t belong any tribe 🙂

I don’ t know much off aztec tattoos, but i know something about Maori and some other tribe tattoos.

If u want i can send u by email some maori and ethnographic tattoo desings and meanings of tat’s position of skin.

Have u think about that already what kind of technique u want use to take ethnographic tattoo? Do u want modern needle or tribe tattoo tools?

aussiejim
    Participant
    @aussiejim

Thanks sooo much for your response.

I recon your both very right – i should get it. I actually love maouri (spel?) tats.. They are sick but i hardly no anything about them. Would love to know more / see pics..

Arnt they just the ones on the face??

Glad you liked the vid – suprisingly there is quite alot of work in it hey!

Anyway let me know bout those kiwi tats and position – havent thought much about position – just recon the face is outta the question hahaha

Cheers 🙂

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

DO IT DO IT!!! GET IT GET IT!!!

If it has meaning to you and reminds you of good times then get it brah! Don’t matter if your Aztec or not. DO IT!!!!

dgifford
    Participant
    @dgifford

@AhshKoshBGosh 30189 wrote:

DO IT DO IT!!! GET IT GET IT!!!

If it has meaning to you and reminds you of good times then get it brah! Don’t matter if your Aztec or not. DO IT!!!!

she said it DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@dgifford 30219 wrote:

she said it DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ahhh hahahaha Thats right dammit!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.