farmaz
    Participant
    @farmaz

first off i’m not related to the “cult” religion etc of Santa Muerte i’m not in a gang etc (just wanted to make that 100% clear) But i saw a tattoo very popular in Mexico ages ago on tv, it was a show about jails in South amercia (peru, Ecuador, San Parlo sp?) etc.

I found the imagery quite powerfull even though i’m not religious BUT i found the concept behind the image of Santa Muerte amazing, hell were all gonna die aint we!

Been searching for a good few days now to find a good image of Santa Muerte, I dont like the skull head images tbh i much prefer the womans face with a crown of thorns with the sythe & scales/globe in her hands (same images i saw on that south amercian jail show)

anyone know of any good tattoo places in the uk that do that kinda work, also anyone know of any sites that deal in that kinda image etc?…….

thanks in advance

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi bud. What you have at your fingertips is the world of knowledge. Try google. Should have info for you there and ideas.

farmaz
    Participant
    @farmaz

@X-pressive 29132 wrote:

Hi bud. What you have at your fingertips is the world of knowledge. Try google. Should have info for you there and ideas.

lol, Thats the first thing i did, the images that came up were not the right ones & also alot of the text was in spanish but the main bug is the images were ALL the skull head, none were of the ladys face which is the 1 i was after.

went to 3 local tattoo shops today & tryed to explain what i am after but they gave me blank looks, i would get a tattoo artist to kinda change a grim reaper image BUT if they dont do it 100% as to how i want it i’m stuck with a rubbish quality image for the rest of my life.

believe me i have googled the damm thing to death (excuse the pun btw)

anyone know a good site that deals in prison tattoo’s?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Ok bud. There was a series that an english actor called Ross Kemp did on Gangs & Prisons worlwide.
    He got right in there close up with all these different mobsters in prisons etc. Had all the meanings for tattoos regarding ranks and so forth. You may want to look at that site where you can view all the old TV series etc. Somebody here may know what its called. Good luck man..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.