brodushimself
    Participant
    @brodushimself

can any one shed any light on cover ups, my cousin has a gay red devil tattoo on his shoulder and wants it covered up, what are the rules or tricks?

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hiya. Cover-ups require abit of carefull planning. The devil would be quite small yes? Some old lines can be usd i the new tatt. If it works? Go and see ILLICIT TATTOO in downtown aucks. They can sort it for you no probs! 🙂

jeffsshit
    Participant
    @jeffsshit

sooo i got a tattoo i would like to cover up, its a taz tattoo. im not sure what i want yet but i want it to be bad ass or somewhat meaningful haha, idk anything about covering up tattoos really? will this one be hard to cover up? its on my upper leg. any suggestions on what to cover up it up with would be appreciated

img00099tb7.jpg
    w256.png

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi mate. Thats quite a large piece to cover. Held its time well by the looks too. I have no idea what your into bud, but possibly a dragon. Alot of guys may talk you into tribal to cover this. I think something colourful would look good. Pick out some ideas in books mate. Im sure somebody will throw some more input your way.
    Best of luck.

jeffsshit
    Participant
    @jeffsshit

Thanks for the reply I have been looking at the coy tattoos and I think that would be great to cover it up with. I saw some great cover ups with the coy.

dirkster
    Participant
    @dirkster

It all depends on what you want it covered up with.

stowsea
    Participant
    @stowsea

@jeffsshit 28920 wrote:

Thanks for the reply I have been looking at the coy tattoos and I think that would be great to cover it up with. I saw some great cover ups with the coy.

A well done KOI fish should cover that up nicely. almost any tattoo can be covered up if the artist knows what he is doing

jeffsshit
    Participant
    @jeffsshit

i googled some koi fish tattoos and i love this one! i want somethin with this coloring and design. Think it would cover up the taz? no2akoifishml3.jpg
    w240.png

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.