marco
    Participant
    @marco

Hello everybody, i have a question, can somebody give me advice?? My new tattoo is killing me, I think something reaction from the color,hitching me incredible , skin feul with bubles. what can i do to stop this ?? Grtz from belgium, Marco

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

New tattoos are supposed to itch! Your skin is healing. No worries. ๐Ÿ™‚ My tattoo artist recommends lightly slapping new pieces to alleviate the itching sensation without damaging your artwork.

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi Marco. Welcome…. Slapping lightly as mentioned does help, although small bubbles appearing in your skin is not normal. Possible you have had a slight reaction to the inks, or you have the start of an infection??
    My advice to you. Go and see the tattooist and show him. Then go to a local GP to have it checked.
    Hope it all goes well.

Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

Needs lot of body butter. Personally o use Bebanthen that’s working for me ๐Ÿ™‚ And remember… don’t scratch it even it’s drive u crazy ๐Ÿ™‚

marco
    Participant
    @marco

Thanks for the advice, GRTZ marco

scott st.
    Participant
    @scott-st

all those nasty bumps might also be your hair growing back. i get really bad ingrown hairs. ithcy and ouchy

marco
    Participant
    @marco

THXS for the advice

Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

that only after shaving beard or pubic hair u skin will ichy when hairs grow back in few days…
    But revise if im rong, but i think if your frist will crown such a rough and thick hair… u must do a lot of “handwork”…;)

Keep it play, i just try to cheers ya up guys! ๐Ÿ˜€

marco
    Participant
    @marco

I like your comments, you are sweet.

marco
    Participant
    @marco

@Girl Interrupted 28457 wrote:

that only after shaving beard or pubic hair u skin will ichy when hairs grow back in few days…
    But revise if im rong, but i think if your frist will crown such a rough and thick hair… u must do a lot of “handwork”…;)

Keep it play, i just try to cheers ya up guys! ๐Ÿ˜€

I like your comments, you are sweet.

Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

it’s nice that people have funny bones ๐Ÿ˜€

rimpi1977
    Participant
    @rimpi1977

All those nasty bumps might also be your hair growing back. i get really bad ingrown hairs. ithcy and ouchy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.