12 step
    Participant
    @12-step

right iv just had my first tattoo done and already thinking about my second one done i no what i want is temple guardians but not sure where to get them on my ribs (both sides cuv theres to of them) or my legs heres a pic of them and let me no what you think

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

that would look kick ass on the ribs 😎

12 step
    Participant
    @12-step

@Butterfly_Kisses 27090 wrote:

that would look kick ass on the ribs 😎

yer im am thinking about the ribs more than the legs

Nob
    Participant
    @nob

My partner has almost the exact same figures tattooed on him, one on each thigh. He was working at a Chinese Pure Land Buddhism temple where they have incredible statues – these guys guard the gates. They’re supposed to protect one from oneself, sort of. The latest issue of Tattoo Energy has pics of his temple guards, in the Mike Austin interview.
    In my opinion, the figures need lots of room and deserve to be seen full-on; where you position them depends on how much body you have! Remember to have your artist copy the mudras exactly. I think these dudes look fantastic as tattoos and carry a lot of signicance as well, good luck.

Kruk
    Participant
    @kruk

Those would be cool on the out side of your lower legs. One on the left and one on the right.
    The guardians normally stand at a gate to protect the one passing from themselves and others.
    So if you see your legs like some sort of gate it would heave more meaning to it than the ribs…

12 step
    Participant
    @12-step

@Kruk 27197 wrote:

Those would be cool on the out side of your lower legs. One on the left and one on the right.
    The guardians normally stand at a gate to protect the one passing from themselves and others.
    So if you see your legs like some sort of gate it would heave more meaning to it than the ribs…

i get what your saying but as a kid i had a hart problems so i think im going to get them on my ribs to keep my hart safe if you get what i mean

Kruk
    Participant
    @kruk

@12 step 27222 wrote:

i get what your saying but as a kid i had a hart problems so i think im going to get them on my ribs to keep my hart safe if you get what i mean

Thats even better…

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

That’s awsome. I think that’s what tats are supposed to do – protect us.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Ass, you always gotta protect your ass!!

bigbud
    Participant
    @bigbud

full back piece 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.