unholybacon
    Participant
    @unholybacon

I’ve always had a passion for skulls, pirates and jolly rogers, so i figured if i could find something that combined all three then I would have to get it inked. So here it is…

dsc01294el9.jpg
    dsc01294el9.eec64d3be9.jpg

Im thinkin of replacing the hook with a broken bottel of rum. A friend of mine suggested i put a naked women laying accross his legs but im not sure that would fit so well.

Location of the tattoo would be on my back, going from my lower back to mid sholderblade. Im open for any ideas before i get it.

– Ben

@sesso

I like it and would leave it as is…

butterfly_princess
    Participant
    @butterfly_princess

The broken bottle of rum could be a great idea, is this staying as is or with color, I would do a few things in color and the rest in black pick particular things to color so it would stand out very well! Exp maybe the skull and cross bones on the hat or his bandanna:rolleyes: as for the women across the legs very good idea but I think in this picture it would be to much together, keep it simple for a great tat!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i think its wicked as it is 😎

unholybacon
    Participant
    @unholybacon

I love black and white but i’ll consider putting color in it. Thanks for the ideas, i cant wait to get it on me. Once its all done ill post it.

THANKS!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

cool look forward to seeing it . when you getting it done 😎

unholybacon
    Participant
    @unholybacon

i hope to have it started by september. Being in the military i dont make very much money so i gotta save it up. here in japan tattoos are a bit expensive, also i havnt even found a good artist to do it yet. At the latest… november.

slapshot
    Participant
    @slapshot

I like the idea of adding the bottle of rum to the image. As for the colour… black and white tats do look very effective, however i think adding colour to this would bring out the detail much better. Colour would highlight the skull for example, really giving it a much more powerful look.

Kruk
    Participant
    @kruk

Cool illustration for a tat dude! Maybe you should put some background to it so it will come more alive. Like some vandals/flags or some oldschool lamps… its rather boring like this…

unholybacon
    Participant
    @unholybacon

I plan on putting ship in the background with black sails.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

once the main aprt of this tat is done you could easily expand and add a complete scene behind it. it lends itself easily to a lot of expansion.

i really think you should go with the rum bottle also.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.