Mr_Lender
    Participant
    @mr_lender

(Moved from a different section)
    So after two years of searching I’ve found an image that I want to use as the starting point for my tattoo design. I want it done on my back (large). This is it.
    Priest05.jpg
    I love the pose, the wings, the idea, almost everything about the image. There are a few things I would change however. Firstly I would make him a bit bulkier. I would also make the two top wings bigger, so that the position would remain the same, but they would sort of curl around out at you (almost as if the large feather on the left hand of the picture is the tip of the left wing). I also want to change the blade he’s holding. I’m unsure about whether or not to keep the falling angels in the back, I like them, but I don’t know how they would work.
    What does anyone think? Will it work? Will it look good? Any other suggestions?
    Thanks

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

ah , looks like you want the angel Azrael

dentat2
    Participant
    @dentat2

i wouldnt bulk him up id actually make him scrawnier, change the blade, lose the top set of wings and keep the falling angels. Maybe even some horns. but im sick and kind of twizted.

call it “Sad wings of Destiny” (Judas Priest)

butterfly_princess
    Participant
    @butterfly_princess

I agree with dentat2 that really would make it nice. There is so much going on in the picture that you need to take alot out because when you get a tattoo having to much going on in them doesnt make there beauty stand out, with a piece like that I would make sure you check around on your artist it has alot of detail and not all artist are great at doing fine detail!

dentat2
    Participant
    @dentat2

Too bad your not in the St. Louis, MO Area I could really deck that out for you. Oh well if your ever in the area, gimmie a call 618 876-TAT2

Kruk
    Participant
    @kruk

Dude! thats one badass tattoo! If you just keep it like this its gonna be really cool and fun to (for the artist).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.