hnbmilk1
    Participant
    @hnbmilk1

Hey, Im planning on getting my first tattoo soon and I want it to be the quote in the picture below. I don’t know if im going to use the top of the bottom one because that depends on where i get it.

quoteky7.jpg

My dilemma is that im not sure where something like this would look good. I know it would be good on the back of the shoulder but im planning on getting something else there later and dont want to use up the spot. Right now im basically deciding between chest, hip or upper back. I dont know how good a quote would look on the chest and I dont want it to be so big that it goes all the way across… I think it wouldnt look bad on the side of my hip going around from front to back but im thinking that would look a big gay…

Any thoughts?

Rob Leedham
    Participant
    @rob-leedham

You could get the top one fom one side & around your back to the other side.
    I’ve just had one done like that and I’m delighted with it – the photo’s are in my profile – see what you think.
    What does it mean? What language is it in?
    Rob.

hnbmilk1
    Participant
    @hnbmilk1

Yea… thats probably what i’m leaning towards right now.

The quote is in an old russian alphabet which is really similar to the current one. It says “hard in training, easy in combat”

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

hey man, i was gona get a tattoo and i couldnt decide where to get it. so i posted a thread and got the internet to choose. isnt that genuine??

hnbmilk1
    Participant
    @hnbmilk1

Its not like your choosing the design. I just havnt seen many quote tattoos and dont know where they look good.

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

you havent seen many quote designs??? are you stevie wonder???? and if i was choosing the design, i wouldnt base it off a hollywood movie like brokeback mountain. cuz that is pretty “homosexual”(no homo)

MTLHC
    Participant
    @mtlhc

I think that quote tat would look great going down the inside of your forearm…..

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

yeah i agree inside of your arm is always good for quotes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.