gaaserud
    Participant
    @gaaserud

Hi.

I made a stupid drunken mistake, and got this simple and ugly tattoo for a couple of years ago:

mintatbu2.jpg

How can i fix this without getting anything big? I want something with a little style..
    Any suggestions?

Daz Argyle
    Participant
    @daz-argyle

wy not put a pic up then ppl can help u beta if they can c wot ur up against

artist-originals.com
    @

redesign it to tribal tattoo 🙂

well, denise richards redesigned her tribute tattoo towards her ex-hubby, charlie sheen,….. into a fairy tattoo. The former tattoo was his name on denise’s ankle :rolleyes:

Daz Argyle
    Participant
    @daz-argyle

🙂 still depends on wots done in the first place tho :0

MU2D0K
    Participant
    @mu2d0k

looks like a really easy tat to cover up so just go to artist that is known for cover ups and see wat they think dude

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

I am against tribal, but if you like it it could work… but honestly that tattoo looks like it could be covered up by just about anything… i say you just think about what tattoo you really want now. if you just go and get something to cover it up, you may be looking at wanting to cover up your cover up….

It should be covered up by something that you really like.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

First off… what does it say? I can’t read a lick of that.

Secondly.. do you want something that has to do with what is already there? Like.. keep the words… reline them.. add some decorative lines around it like…

http://www.stockphotospot.com/scroll-tattoo-stock-photo-a67277.jpg

or..

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/twinkleshmatz/Pict0022.jpg

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Spammer, and a thread hijacker! What a deadbeat!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

It could be covered up easily but it will have to be larger than the tattoo you have now and i doubt it could be fixed as its quite small and adding detail could in a few years blur together into a mess !

tattoobydoom
    Participant
    @tattoobydoom

really easy piece to cover up not too big any good artist will cover up this with whatever you like

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.