MTLHC
    Participant
    @mtlhc

Wow Dozer, that sucks….I’d be pissed too!

My 1st I found off the net. I looked through pages & pages but kept coming back to this one tat. It was obviously drawn by somebody. My tat guy said it is weird because it is a Christian themed pic (angel’s wings with cross & trinity) but with Hebrew writing (apparently said “I am to my beloved as my beloved is to me”)….odd. Anyway, I just fell in love with the design but I had the Hebrew writing replaced by my kids names and it looks awsome. So ya, I guess you can say I copied but I did change it up to be original to me and I consider it very personal to myself. For my 2nd tat, since I love & trust my tat guy 100%, I gave him free rein. I gave him an idea & told him to do what he wanted so that one is 100% original. For my 3rd though, I just want a basic double bass clef so ya, I am sure many people have that but I don’t care….I like the way it looks and to me it represents something that is very very important to me & has been part of my life forever and always will be and that is music 🙂 I toiled with the idea of having a treble clef or musical notes….something along those lines but it’s the bass that makes me tic, nothing like it to ease my woes lol!
    (now my only problem is figuring out where to put it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any ideas?)

I think that if someone deliberatly stole my ideas I’d be pissed. But if it were someone close to me that I love, I don’t know…. like my daughter or something then I would be ok with it.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.