illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

ive got an idea in my head and few pictures im using to piece my idea together.
    looking for a designer to draw it all up and complete the mental image for me.

my idea is a old school looking sparrow with real detail is its face, its looking chest forward(not curled up like usual or holding a banner) its wings are curved in and its sorta holding the world but not touching, like earth is hovering between its wings. its also wearing a crown which ive found the perfect image of. and to conclude im getting the words “the world is yours” under neath in cursive writing.

now if anyone is interesting in a lil help or ideas or just input id be super glad to hear.
    also not 100% where to place.should u be into the idea ive got the pics saved if help is found.

cheers for your time

-Peace

cscottdraw
    Participant
    @cscottdraw

sounds like a cool idea.. I think your tattoo artist should be able to draw that up for you. If he cant I dont know if I would be willing to let him put ink on me

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

@cscottdraw 25679 wrote:

sounds like a cool idea.. I think your tattoo artist should be able to draw that up for you. If he cant I dont know if I would be willing to let him put ink on me

yer he could, hes an amazing drawer but ive already got him drawing something, dont wanna swamp him with stuff to do is all. he showed me this huge stack of like 30 drawings he has to do lol. but uh ill just wait i guess.

cheers

cscottdraw
    Participant
    @cscottdraw

it is just unlikely that you will find someone to draw it for free so why not wait to have the guy you are paying draw it? my opinion of course =)

illume666
    Participant
    @illume666

yea def,
    was just giving it a shot, u never know someone might be bored and do it. lol.
    it is so hard to find the sparrow im looking for, needs to be custom drawn…. going in there this sat, ill see what he can do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.