lexmark
    Participant
    @lexmark

hello everyone, first time poster with no tats so far, i love the black/grey background on this forum…its easy on the eyes:) im hoping to get a tat one my left arm to cover up some old scars…. can scared tissue be inked?

and i havent decided on what to get yet… does this forum have some kind of page with pictures or sketches of tattoo designs?

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

hiya lexmark
    i dnt know about the scared tissue thing but ive got a good website you can go to that has all types of tattoos.

have a look 🙂

-Jade

lexmark
    Participant
    @lexmark

wow really? i guess ill have to go to another forum and ditch you guys since nobody knows…

tribaltattooguy55
    Participant
    @tribaltattooguy55

it shouldn’t be a problem

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Scarred tissue tattoos reasonable well, expect to get a shiine finish on it though so try to incorporate the lines of the scar with lines in the tattoo, and if possible keep them separate and distinctive. Only noticable in sunlight UV and television lighting reall, but if you are not bothered then who cares, I’m presuming you do a little though hence the reason for getting them hidden. I’ve been reasonably successful with mine but learnt over the years the tricks I wish I knew before hand.
    Live and learn eh!!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Oh and I’d avoid using black and try to keep the dark colours off the scars all together. Lighter ink strangley covers much better, black cover stands out a mile.

I’d go with reds, green, yellows, cyan, and other light blues.

lexmark
    Participant
    @lexmark

@scrubmuncher 25705 wrote:

Oh and I’d avoid using black and try to keep the dark colours off the scars all together. Lighter ink strangley covers much better, black cover stands out a mile.

I’d go with reds, green, yellows, cyan, and other light blues.

thats great advice, thank you very much…

to think i was gona go with a black/white tat….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.