vonkitten
    @

Hello everyone, artist and or enthusiast

My name is Kathryn, I am 19 from South Australia, I am very passionate about tattoos/becoming a great artist.

I have a nice good amount of ink, I have both of my sides done, my left side consists of a large koi with water and roses, just recently got my other side started, an even bigger tiger with mist and cherry blossoms, I also have a memorial tattoo inbetween my shoulder blades. My obsession only grew from the very day I got my first tattoo, my passion definately lies in becoming a tattoo artist, I was wondering if anyone had any words of advice, connections, I am willing to be situated anywhere in Australia as an apprentice, if any artists are looking for a passionate, hard working, tattoo obsessed apprentice I am your girl. I can promise you my all.

Cheers,
    -Kathryn

cscottdraw
    Participant
    @cscottdraw

good luck. I got my apprenticeship by showing my tattoo artists my artwork and there you have it. I dont know if it would work for you but I would suggest getting a small portfolio together of things you have done and go to shops and show them your passion and talent and see if they would be willing to give you a shot.

also, when you go to buy a tattoo kit (I would if I were you, you start off with everything) look on e-bay. I got mine from http://stores.ebay.com/Element-Tattoo-Supplies and I havent had any problems yet. I know it sounds hoaxy to get it off of e-bay but the price is awesome. Anyways, wish you the best! And I would make sure you get an apprenticeship under someone who knows what they are doing. Make sure its all legal and sterile and the are good at what they do, but I am sure you would do that anyway. =)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.