GreatDaneMom
    Participant
    @greatdanemom

Hi, this is my first post here. I want to get a tattoo on the back of my neck. My father recently passed away, the day after Easter to be exact. His memorial service will be on Thursday. Anyway, I want a tattoo in dedication to him. He suffered from Alzheimers for over 7 years. He died at the young age of 63, Im 20. I have one tattoo on the front of my hip already that extends down to where the pubic hair line is…or would be lol. My father was an avid Harley rider and collector. I am a huge fan of the band Type O Negative. They have a song and I want to use a quote from the song that makes me think of him. The quote is:

If you fall, I will catch you
    When you’re lost, I’ll be there soon
    Far away, but of course near
    When you’re sad, I’m alwaysl here

I know its a lot, but thats what i want, and then i wanted to get the harley-davidson wings along side of it to come onto the sides of my neck a little and up, and an Easter Lily underneath it all because its the symbol of eternal life. I just was wondering if this would be managable to fit, and how much the back of the neck hurts. my hip wasnt bad, but obviously every part of the body is different. thanks for the input!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.