ric_ayr
    @

I had my first tattoo on my wrist last Tuesday after waiting 5 years to make my mind up.

Everything seemed fine for the first few days and it seemed to be healing nicely. Have been washing it 4 times a days with a mild antibac liquid soap and applying savlon (antiseptic cream).

Today though the tat has formed a very thin scab which has cracks, only tiny cracks but I can see normal coloured flesh through them.

I have been so carefull not to scrape the tatt or allow it to dry out and I am totally gutted that this has happened. I don’t know what to do and I am worried that it wll heal with these crack lines. It’s almost as if all the ink is being pushed to the surface and will eventually fall off.

Can anyone tell me what I should do or is it too late?

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

Go to your locale tatto shop & get some Tattoo Goo or go to Walgreens & get some Bagbalm it comes in a green can it works wornders. Should be able to see & fill the diferance right away.:)

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

just wait for it to heal and then get your artist to touch up the bits where the ink hasnt taken

not a big deal. its not as if your gonna have to put up with having the cracks forever. just give it some time. patience is important and if you need a tattoo tocuhing up then most artists will do this for nothing unless it was a really small cheap tattoo .

davey g
    Participant
    @davey-g

dude tubosatan is right ,trouble with wrists is they move a lot every day ,if the artist is worth his ink then he will touch up for free unless he can see you didnt look after it,its not a drama

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.