Murdoc
    @

Hey,

I’m interested in designing a full sleeve for my arm, but finding it difficult to get the layout right. Is there a standardized template people use or what? Like what shape does it need to be, since it’s wrapping around part of the arm, then have to take into account the shoulder, I just can’t find any examples of people laying it out on paper.

Anyone have an example?

tattoomadman39
    Participant
    @tattoomadman39

There is no real templates for a sleeve…If there was everyone would be walking around with the same designs. I suggest go with what you like…..Maybe call into a tattoo shop and ask a artist to draw on your design and thoughts…that would be the best way to know for sure if it’s what you are after.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

only your artist will beable to help you with what you want, alot of ideas just won’t go in certain areas due to skin twist/stretch. Best way will be to take the pieces you like into the studio and get him to link them up for you and then agree with a plan.

davey g
    Participant
    @davey-g

@Murdoc 24893 wrote:

Hey,

I’m interested in designing a full sleeve for my arm, but finding it difficult to get the layout right. Is there a standardized template people use or what? Like what shape does it need to be, since it’s wrapping around part of the arm, then have to take into account the shoulder, I just can’t find any examples of people laying it out on paper.

Anyone have an example?

dude there is no set way of designing a sleeve everybodys arms are different,just take into consideration muscle shape and the flow of the design ,good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.