VTL67
    @

Well, just quit my job to focus on my online business full time which is a huge step for anyone! Now that I don’t work for anyone but myself and can get tattooed below my sleeve im wanting to get some nice forearm ink done. But i’m having some troubles working out just what to get as i’m wanting to get something that represents the huge step and leap of faith im taking. One idea I had was to get “One Life, One Chance” written in script down the side of my forearm but id like to have something else graphic wise to go with it. Dunno if i want colour, maybe just blacks/greys

Anyone got any ideas of what I could get with it or maybe something else that would represent the risk im taking??

I also though about getting a Koi Dragon swimming upstream, because i do love the Japanese culture and because of what it represents, but im thinking its abit cliche lol

If you’ve got any pics of ideas id love to see them ๐Ÿ˜€

I currently have a half sleeve which is a mix of new school design with colour and a traditional japanese background in greyscale, contrasts nicely ๐Ÿ˜€

littlehelen
    Participant
    @littlehelen

I have koi carp on my forearm.
    I am getting them shaded black and grey next friday so will post photos then (dont like too before they are finished)

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

sounds like you know what your doing.Good on you and good luck for future.Im online everyday with my job too.I personally got my tattoo ideas from how I felt at the time but got an artist to put my ideas together to make the tattoos.not all the same artists either.my lower back one was done from three tattoos combined together to make the one.took all pictures in to tattooist and he came up with that.photo on other thread.And the same with all of my back tats yet to be added to.Being that your into Japanese tats why dont you go on some sites for Japanese art.Might give you some ideas there.

tattoomadman39
    Participant
    @tattoomadman39

Maybe a B n G foo dog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.