jackd
    Participant
    @jackd

I am currently getting a very large rib cage piece and i am finding it extremely painful. i still have quite a few more hours to go i was wondering if anyone hide any advice or tips for overcoming the pain.

The Monk
    Participant
    @the-monk

Do you have a meal before going that alaways seems to help me.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

breathing. sounds a bit daft i know but when you start the next session try to find a rythm in the buzzing from the tattoo gun and concentrate on your breathing try to make it like a kind of game to match your breathing to the imaginary pulse you can hear.

Or just shout random obsenities and tell jokes. i always find it difficult to be in pain when i am laughing really hard.

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

You could use numbing cream most tattooist supply it for about 5 – 10 quid or you can buy it yourself from the chemists for about 2 quid a tube its called Ametop. It only last for about an hour though and needs to be applied an hour before being tattooed, it must also be applied correctly following the instructions. I used it on the last few hours of having my ribs finished and it made it totally painless.
    Good luck hope it helps.

ALInk
    Participant
    @alink

you could just get knocked the f*ck out lol………..:D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.